Care for Kids! A Benefit for Children’s National Medical Center
It’s that time of year again when we proudly support the Children’s National Medical Center by sponsoring the “Care for Kids” Card campaign. The program is simple:
- Buy a “Care for Kids” card for $50 here
- get 20% off ALL purchases at more than 300 local shops and restaurants during the campaign period, from Oct. 21 through Oct. 30.
That’s it! It’s a great way to start your holiday gifts shopping while supporting a worthy non-profit. All proceeds from sales of the cards go directly to Children’s National Medical Center, while the savings go directly to you!
In past years, the Care for Kids Campaign has contributed more than $1.5 million towards:
- a clinical simulation training laboratory
- a portable ultrasound machine
- summer camp for sickle cell patients
- a bright and cheerful playroom for patients in the respiratory care unit
Your purchase of the Care for Kids Card includes a catalog detailing the more than 300 shops and restaurants throughout the DC-area that are participating in the program. Purchase yours today!